This and That Shorts 3 This and That Shorts 3

Odd...

It's pretty much my two moods going against each other...Like one of them is crazy an hyper an the other is serious and angry. I'm usually one or the other. AND I like to spin lol. Weird huh? Anyways it's a pretty good flash, just try to put a bit more fbf in there instead of using pretty much all tweens. Although tweens can look pretty good if you use them right. For example when This was opening his mouth. All in all, great flash. Keep it up!

Kreid responds:

Thanks, and what's with kevin bacon today XD
anyway yeah, they are both opposite moods, and I'm glad people aren't getting the names mixed up :) as for the Tweens, i'm trying to do more fbf, if you see the earlier eps, it's pretty much ALL tweens.

Blood! Blood!

Love it!

I've watched it like 20 times already. I can't get enough of it! You sure do like radial eh? Oh and when the sword that gets stuck in him is dripping blood when he gets on his knees the blood starts dripping vertically.

Kreid responds:

yeah, it's spurting out ;)

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

Hilarious

I wanna punch that guy in the middle he's so stupid! XD

I Wish, I Wish - Prologue I Wish, I Wish - Prologue

Nice

Only thing is that the items that pop up are entirely random so sometimes there's good and bad rounds. Otherwise awesome job! And the determination medal DOES work. When you get all the other medals then refresh and play the game again and it should show up. And I mean go to the part where it says click for a new ball.

Rock-n-LOL Rock-n-LOL

Very unique and original

I love that in a game. In anything really. It's pretty fun too. Didn't see anything wrong with it or that you could improve on, so you get a 10 from me! Hope it gets a Daily award!

zerr0 responds:

Thanks a lot !
While a see a lot of points to improve, It's really pleasure to see you guys like it :)

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Woah

Awesome. I wouldn't have the patience to find all that info. One thing though, some of the art could use a bit of a tune up. Still awesome!

One Last Sunset One Last Sunset

Inspirational

Very well done, this could be inspirational to a lot of people. Especially if they read the author comments. Can't see any way to improve this, keep up the good work!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Woah

Awesome song dude, I remember first hearing i in Music in Motion so long ago. I can't believe you submitted this on my B-day! Crazy no? Like a cool musical present from some guy I don't know! :D I don't see any ways you could improve this, so keep on doin what you're doin!

MH16: Hopes And Dreams MH16: Hopes And Dreams

Awesome!

I feel like I want to make a medieval fight scene and put this as the music!

FairSquare responds:

Well, do what you want man ;p
Thanks for the review!

Not a Pokémon Not a Pokémon

Pretty good!

It's weird, cuz that's exactly how I always draw! I don't do all that draw something, erase some of it, or some other crap. Anyways, like the title says, it's pretty good! Especially for using a mouse! You get a 10 from me bud! Keep doin what you're doin.

RamboFox responds:

Yeah, thanks - it's quite interesting because I've always had this weird thing with me that I was able to project whatever I had in mind, and draw it in front of me. Certainly helped me along, learning new styles and such.

I've been a pixel mouse artist for the past 6 years - most of it was learning how to sprite, and only recently have I learned how to draw anatomy.

Thanks for your review man :)

Amaterasu Amaterasu

Pretty good

Only complaints here is the tail and the reflector (round thing on fire for those who don't have a clue). The reflector is supposed to be on top of Ammy, not on her side. And about the tail, there's something about the swirls, but I just can't place it. Otherwise, it's not bad!

johnny depp as sweeney todd johnny depp as sweeney todd

Great.

There's a hole a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it, and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit, and it goes by the name of London. Awesome drawing man. Don't see anything wrong here, keep it up!

dommi-fresh responds:

i jizz for those lyrics.