One Last Sunset One Last Sunset

Inspirational

Very well done, this could be inspirational to a lot of people. Especially if they read the author comments. Can't see any way to improve this, keep up the good work!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Woah

Awesome song dude, I remember first hearing i in Music in Motion so long ago. I can't believe you submitted this on my B-day! Crazy no? Like a cool musical present from some guy I don't know! :D I don't see any ways you could improve this, so keep on doin what you're doin!

MH16: Hopes And Dreams MH16: Hopes And Dreams

Awesome!

I feel like I want to make a medieval fight scene and put this as the music!

FairSquare responds:

Well, do what you want man ;p
Thanks for the review!

Halloween Dawning Halloween Dawning

Nice!

Sounds sorta like that part in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time when you're in toad town.

The Circus Grounds The Circus Grounds

Very good.

Reminds me of Super Mario RPG.

Sonic 3| Special Stage| HMrmx Sonic 3| Special Stage| HMrmx

Cool!

I might use this in my new Sonic flash game! Don't let my first flash decieve you, I'm ready for a game. Awesome song man!

Ice Cap Final Act Ice Cap Final Act

Awesome!

I'm probly going to use this in my new Sonic flash game, though don't know where to put it. :P Don't let my other flash make you think I'm not ready for a game, 'cause I am. O ya, and the game will probly come out months from now since I'm so lazy and have school. Awesome song.

LightKeeper responds:

Hey, that's great news. Having this used in a game means a lot and I'm really glad you decided to use my remix! :D I'll be sure to check the game out when it comes out.

Techno in the sewer Techno in the sewer

Great!

About 1:18 it reminded me of Naruto. Overall, great!

chaosfactiondude responds:

o mah god! You really like it?! I thought it was one piece of crap and I think I could make better music! Thanks!

Dark World; ep Dark World; ep

Cool

I love this song in the game. Sometimes i even just play it to hear this!!! Awsome job.

koopa brothers delta formation koopa brothers delta formation

Nice

That was awsome. I LOVED beating the crap outta those guys!

Alexman159 responds: