This and That Shorts 3 This and That Shorts 3

Odd...

It's pretty much my two moods going against each other...Like one of them is crazy an hyper an the other is serious and angry. I'm usually one or the other. AND I like to spin lol. Weird huh? Anyways it's a pretty good flash, just try to put a bit more fbf in there instead of using pretty much all tweens. Although tweens can look pretty good if you use them right. For example when This was opening his mouth. All in all, great flash. Keep it up!

Kreid responds:

Thanks, and what's with kevin bacon today XD
anyway yeah, they are both opposite moods, and I'm glad people aren't getting the names mixed up :) as for the Tweens, i'm trying to do more fbf, if you see the earlier eps, it's pretty much ALL tweens.

Blood! Blood!

Love it!

I've watched it like 20 times already. I can't get enough of it! You sure do like radial eh? Oh and when the sword that gets stuck in him is dripping blood when he gets on his knees the blood starts dripping vertically.

Kreid responds:

yeah, it's spurting out ;)

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

Hilarious

I wanna punch that guy in the middle he's so stupid! XD

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Awesome

Just one thing you need to work on. Sounds. You either need to get more sounds or don't use them as much. Otherwise, best flash I've seen all day.

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Nice.

This reminds me of those old cartoons with the jello-like movement. I always liked that. Keep it up!

Super Smash Bros:Mayhem Super Smash Bros:Mayhem

Really good for your first

It was pretty funny! The snake part was really funny. Just comes out of his box and kills them! I liked how you used Lucas. I'm recommending this. Good luck in your future animations!

Chalupa3266 responds:

Thanks, Definitely made me happy reading this =D

Thanks!!!!!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

THE KIDNEY!!!

We found it!!! I can do a perfect impression of the blue and pink unicorns. No lie.

Dane Cook - Burger King Dane Cook - Burger King

Funny

I saw a Naruto version of this on Youtube.

Shinji-san Shinji-san

Ummmmm, ok?

That was.......weird, very weird.

Last Meower Last Meower

Awesome

It'd be funny if at the end he fell off by accident.